- Our office is committed to caring for all of our patients during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We have instituted frequent and thorough cleaning of points of contact in the office as well as disinfecting exam rooms between patients.
- If your child is sick, especially with fever and cough, please call our office to discuss his/her symptoms so that an appropriate appointment can be made.
- Whenever possible, we strongly encourage you NOT to bring well siblings, grandparents or extra support persons to your child's appointment.
- All parents must wear a mask when in the office. Children over the age of 2 should be masked if possible.
- We are conducting routine well visits for all age groups. We will continue to properly immunize this vulnerable population against vaccine-preventable diseases which are as great a concern as the current COVID-19 infection.
- In order to limit the time that any family spends in the waiting room or exam room we will require that all historical information for sick visits and well visits be emailed to us PRIOR to the visit. Our staff will email you the appropriate questionnaire at the time of scheduling the appointment.